Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kentucky Bride Bridal Show 2011


We had an amazing first time at the Kentucky Bride Bridal Show this last weekend! There was non-stop traffic to our booth and my lovely friend Sarah was so gracious to help me out. My precious daughter let me steal all her bedroom furniture and my sweet husband hauled it all in and out of the swagger-wagon for me. My wonderful mother and sister are the ones who made this opportunity possible for The Blu Sash, so a special thank you to all the people I love the most.

I look forward to the future of The Blu Sash and the new brides I will be working with this year. It has been such a privilege!












I'll be posting the winner of the FREE custom invitation design tomorrow, so check back! Sweet dreams and good night!

Blessings,
Donia

No comments:

Post a Comment