Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Urban Marketplace and Capacity, Inc.


I just participated in the 2nd ever Urban Marketplace courtesy of Capacity, Inc. If you are in Lexington and have started a small business, I highly recommend this opportunity to you. Nowhere in Lexington can you get the kind of promotion and booth space Capacity, Inc. is offering for the price. Capacity, Inc. is doing great things to help local women get their businesses going.

This Urban Marketplace found it's home at the new Ford Showroom in Brannon Crossing. I had a booth there this last Saturday and it was encouraging to get the kind of enthusiastic response I received. I really hope it will help get the word out about The Blu Sash and aid in my marketing efforts. I debuted my Cookie Pops at this Marketplace by handing out small samples to everyone that came by. I handed out all 64, so turnout was good. My only regret is that I did not take better pictures of the Cookie Pops and the booth. Fortunately Sherry and her lovely daughter Jessica with Capacity, Inc. had taken some pictures and were gracious enough to let me use them.

I hope you will make an effort to come to the next one on Saturday, February 13th. It will be at the Hilton Suites in Lexington Green for the next 4 months. Please come check out all that these businesses have to offer!

Just in time for Valentines Day, The Blu Sash will be debuting and selling Cake Pops in cooperation with Martine's. I will also be selling Cookie Pops and a gift your children will love: "Cookie Dolls". I will also be debuting The Blu Sash Etsy shop to the public where you can purchase custom invitations and other stationery products, along with displaying some creative ideas for your next party or event.

All I can say is I have butterflies! I hope to see you there February 13th!



Wildcat Ford Showroom — January Urban Marketplace

Product shot of Cookie Pop samples & Somewhere Over The Rainbow Invitation


The Blu Sash booth

No comments:

Post a Comment